Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Today: Harem Pants


My first ever post!

Let's get straight to the point: Harem Pants. I've been following the progress of this trend for a while now (think Chloe's Spring '09 collection), and now they've hit the high street, I can safely say I absolutely love them. I bought a grey pair from New Look last weekend, and I wore them to college for the first time today, teamed with a green cardigan, a navy Topshop polo shirt and navy Victorian-style ankle boots. A lot of people seemed nonplussed by the sight of trousers that aren't skinny jeans or regular suit types, I loved it. That's one of the best things about living where I do - everything you do is twice as shocking as it would be elsewhere.

Sorry for the picture being mirror-taken!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the colors! great start to your blog.. i hope to see you around.
xx

Cleo Clarke said...

Thanks jennine :D So glad you checked my blog out!

Anonymous said...

Lol.

Anonymous said...

Love the pants, not so sure about the background for an online pic..

Just my 2 cents :)